General discussions about our craft and industry.
By Rhonda
Just want to say thanks again for your courses and videos.
I watch a how - to Online how to do a boat seat cover. I was so confused by the time I was done.
Nothing like you do. Your good !
John liked this
By John
Thank you so much Rhonda! Its so great to hear that the courses have been so helpful!
By Roothawg
We are just getting started, but so far we are enjoying the videos. Hoping my skills will grow to keep up with the videos.
John liked this
By John
Thanks @Roothawg! Let us know if you need any help along the way.
By John Long
I have been around the auto trim industry much of my life but never made a living from it. Even though I had been doing my own upholstery for Years, I came across John's videos on door panels on YouTube. I enjoyed watching them and told my wife "I think I would like John's complete course for my birthday present."

i would, and do, highly recommend John's courses for anyone that is not an expert in this field. They are not only thorough but contain many tips that can make a difference in your results. The cost is negligible when you compare it to the labor to do just one interior. Nothing will take the place of practice when developing any skill but having a great foundation to build on is priceless.

John's courses provide that.

John Long
John liked this
By Ddedman
Finally found time to finish the videos in entirety. Very good presentations. Thanks to John for putting them together. For me it helped me build confidence. Thanks again.
John liked this
By John
Thanks @John Long and @Ddedman I really appreciate the great comments about the courses. It makes all the hard work worth while.
John Long liked this
foam

We are wanting to make pads for ski lifts. I am n[…]

Material Question

When making new cushions, and say the foam is 4&am[…]

All good fibersport! Criticism is the best way to[…]

Hi Darren, I wanna keep the overall look, not ne[…]