By cate.bolt
I'm just about to do an interior for a charity build. I'm going to attempt to overcome my fear of leather, as I have more than one person wanting me to do truck interiors in leather - which terrifies me - but I know once I get over the fear, I'll be fine.

The picture below shows the type of vibe I'm going for. I've found plenty of distressed leather, I just haven't been able to find leather that has the same uneven colour. I'm assuming you can buy it this way? Somehow? Can someone tell me what to search for, or where I might find it?

By bmchoug
Tandy Leather has a lot of hides in stock. There might be a location near by. But, I could be way off. Would it be a different type of leather?
By cate.bolt
John wrote:I would reach out to https://relicate.com/ with that picture. They have lots of distressed leather options and should be able to help you find what you are looking for.
Actually received samples from them yesterday and I think I'm going to go with one of their leathers. They aren't exactly what I was looking for but gosh-darn they are so pretty.
John liked this

With a vision to empower and inspire our customers[…]

First Project - Cube Stool

Sleek contemporary furniture combined with a neutr[…]

I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasion[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]