By JamesLey
@John G I should be receiving the same stapler today from mytoolkit (got that and a small compressor for my upholstery stuff). Really helpful guy there and got myself some 4mm staples too, cheers for tip off.
I've got a few sets of door cards to do in the next few weeks and using the handheld stapler is starting to get a bit tiresome!
By John G
@JamesLey yes very pleased with my purchase. Let me know how you get on.

J
Last edited by John G on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JamesLey
Bit of a game changer having a proper staple gun! Very impressed. I've a cheapo spray gun down the workshop I think I'll bring home to use for spraying glue and I'll be all sorted for the air tools then.
First use for the stapler was on these beetle door cards I'm doing for a customer. Going for a super clean look with bone white vinyl top stitched to match the heat pressed pleats the original door cards have. No proper pics yet apart from this teaser pic:
John liked this
By John G
Man that looks nice - very clean and stylish :heart_eyes:
@JamesLey can I ask what spray gun and gun you are using, I’m currently using contact adhesive spray cans from screwfix.
By JamesLey
Thanks mate.
I'm currently using the same "no-nonsense" spray cans (I've about 4 screwfix branches within 5 miles of us), but think it might start getting a bit expensive if I only use those.

I've a cheap spray gun that came in a 5 piece air tool kit from machine mart. None of the tools are particularly amazing but I think the spray gun should be fine for adhesive. I need to find a supplier of adhesive next.
By John G
@JamesLey cool, would you mind keeping me posted on any adhesive you end up trying.
I was thinking of trying a small gravity feed gun from eBay with a 150ml pot size rather than a 600ml pot.
By John G
Howdy all,

My first interior job is just about finished so a few photos for all to see.

Just waiting on new wheels and she is finished.
Adam12 liked this

Unless you're like me and mark the underside for y[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: