My neighbor is trying to get her Dad's old truck up and running to surprise him before he departs this earth which is likely to be within the next 3-6mos. Nice ppl. Good guy. Thing is, they are poor as a church mouse. Asked me to re-carpet her Dad's old truck. She bought a carpet kit. In this old truck, the back cab wall never had carpet; I'm adding it. Question: Where the vertical back cab wall carpet meets the horizontal floor carpet, how do I make that 90 degree area look clean? Do I glue both edges a 1/4" or 1/2" from edge? Use velcro? My initial thought was some sort of carpet tack strip like what is used in house carpet, if available. In addition, it's not a completely straight line; has a curve to it. Any thoughts? Appreciate your response in advance.
No binding. She ordered without it so I would have extra material. She had ordered a previous kit from same supplier with binding and both were too short.. Any thoughts? Perhaps just cut to fit as close as possible and singe the edges to prevent fraying. Just worried about it curling up. That's why I was thinking some light weight velcro or glue.
Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin: