By gwozhog
Hello everyone, first time poster in need of help. Im wanting to redo my interior the exact same tan color as shown in the pick of this nautique g23. Does anyone know what shade this would be considered or know of a manufacturer and there color code. Im also looking for the best marine vinyl money can buy so it lasts a long time. TIA
Attachments
g23tan.jpg
g23tan.jpg (94.41 KiB) Viewed 3585 times
Can you get a closer picture of the vinyl for color and grain purposes? I might be able to find you something here.
If you want you can check out our inventory of top vinyls on rushinupholsterysupply.com , we do have free shipping, if your not in the area.
John liked this
By John
Most boat manufactures get special access to one of a kind colors and grains. So most of the time you will never find an exact match but can usually find something close. Most vinyls labeled marine grade will be good. Naugahide and Enduratex are really good brands of marine vinyl
By TedP
Google is your friend . . .

So, if you go to the Nautique website, you will see that the color is probably what they call "Mohave" or "Mohave Brown". They also have something called "Sahara Sand" that may be similar.

You can also order vinyl from Nautique (nautiqueparts.com)

Searching for vinyl that is called "Mohave" does not bring up too much, so they may have a special color, or rename a standard color for marketing purposes. their base white color is referred to as "Mistic White" might be spelled "Mystic".

You could also Google the Nautique boating forums to see if anyone as found the exact source of their vinyl. Or maybe the Natique parts folk will sell you some of their vinyl.

Nautiqueparts.com
6485 US Hwy 701 North
White Lake, NC 28337

Phone: 910-247-6201 (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. US Eastern Time, Monday-Friday)
Fax: 910-862-2005
Email: support@nautiqueparts.com
John liked this

I’m not sure what you are using on the edge […]

Top stitch question

I use a shorter stitch (6mm) when joining panels a[…]

Good information. I'm going to check this foam pl[…]

For diamond pattern I just staple the edges about […]