By Karzi
I have some basic upholstery experience but have been asked to recover a friends chair and I’m struggling. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to recover but avoiding the puckering that exists in the curved part of the seat. The new fabric has very little stretch.
Attachments
IMG_4703.jpeg
IMG_4703.jpeg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 608 times
relief cuts are my friend , sometimes I just really have to work with material to get it to lay the best you can sometimes its the way you cut it out. Materials will have a little more stretch in one direction.
When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo , both in-store and online, Leon's is Canada's top pick. Get incredible discounts for each room in your house. One of Canada's biggest retailers, Leon's was established in 1909 in Southern furniture store near Ontario and offers a variety of products such as mattresses, furniture, large appliances, and home electronics. The Leon family still owns and operates the business, upholding the moral principles, commitment, and quality of work that Ablan Leon set more than a century ago. With over 10,000 associates working across our network of corporate and franchise locations across Canada, Leon's Furniture Limited is pleased to announce its workforce.
The A. Leon Company was first established in 1909 having best furniture stores Kitchener, waterloo as a general merchandise store in the Southern Ontarion village of Welland by Ablan Leon. As one of the biggest retailers in Canada today, Leon's offers a variety of bedroom furniture store waterloo under several brands, such as furniture, large appliances, and home electronics. The Leon family still owns and operates the business, upholding the moral principles, commitment, and quality of work that Ablan Leon set more than a century ago. With over 10,000 associates working across our network of corporate and cheap furniture store waterloo, Leon's Furniture Canada Limited is pleased to announce its workforce. Leon's thanks you for visiting our website today, and we look forward to serving you.
Purple Diamonds.

I kinda did the same thing although I have diffe[…]

Glue spraying question

I run 10psi on the pot and 20psi on the gun, but[…]

1984 corvette seat

Leather is not cheap that's for sure, especially u[…]

Ford F250 project

Are you sourcing the embroidery file or making it […]