By BigRig
Is there a software program for the invoicing of Upholstery jobs recommended?

I am needing a solid way to invoice for the jobs industry specific.

Thank you
John liked this
By BigRig
@John,

Thanks man! Do you want to take on a tuck and roll Chrome V6 Leather seat for a motorcycle in tuck and roll? I can have the guy send it to you.
By BigRig
@John, I like this a lot, thank you. We will have to talk about it a little bit more for the breakdown of the job or if its just all lumped into the sum without a breakdown.
By BigRig
@Cody, it is really slick! I could send you an invoice I made from them and I really like the look!
John liked this
By StitchesA2Z
Hello folks,
I am a new user to the forum and was running through some of the subjects and came across this thread.

May I make a suggestion? I just got started myself and I live in an unincorporated part of my city. Most of my business is cash based. I found a site called invoicehome.com. I can generate invoices, quotes etc. and there is no fee. It is very simple but the choice of styles and forms is plenty for most any business. I think once you see this place you will be pleased at what you will be able to do with this service and get killer results. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck everyone! :sunglasses: :thumbsup:
John liked this
By StitchesA2Z
I suppose telling everyone what site to check out would be nice. My bad. Please search Invoicehome.com for free invoices and estimates and more. I will be using this until I need to grow out of it.
Very useful business tool. :sunglasses: :thumbsup:
By StitchesA2Z
No problem John, glad to help!
How do you like that melamine board? Not the correct forum but figured I would ask. I just built myself a work bench with heavy duty casters. Working height of around 33 inches. Still waiting on my melamine board to show up at lowes tomorrow. Hope it will make a reliable work surface. Thx. :thumbsup:
By BigRig
@StitchesA2Z ,

I have worked in a shop that had laminate flooring as a top. It was actually really good.
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: