Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
Oh, I simply said that I missed it, but just to show how nice is this forum and the people that participate in it :wink: :wink: I did not know that it was possible to add more emojis, and of course that you don't need to do it, as the forum is perfect like it is and the emojis that are available now reflect all possible emotions. Congrats for the great forum!!! :heart_eyes:
John liked this
LeatherJohnny wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 pm OMG!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: This Tesla owner has an exquisite taste, both to choose the car and the audio fabricator/installer!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

It had to take LOTS of hours and effort, but the final result is AWESOME... fully integrated and reversible, how I like to do everything that I can. Congratulations!!!! :relaxed: :relaxed:

Note to John: I love the smilies that we can choose from, and I only miss the emoji that shows two clapping hands... I would use it all the time with so talented forum users! :grinning:
Thanks man, appreciate it. It was a lot of hours to get it to this level. Car sounded very good afterwards as well. Yeah I build everything so it is alway reversible.
John liked this
This build looks amazing! I am trying to tackle a project like this on a 2016.5 model s without premium sound. Can you please provide me with how you got sound signal to the amp? Some say that tapping into the door speakers does not provide low frequencies or high frequencies becuase of the signal being filtered from stock amp. Also, how is this project doing? Some people have error messages and even issues with the 12v system due to the added amperage from the added amplifiers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
John liked this
GerardoVasquez wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:52 pm This build looks amazing! I am trying to tackle a project like this on a 2016.5 model s without premium sound. Can you please provide me with how you got sound signal to the amp? Some say that tapping into the door speakers does not provide low frequencies or high frequencies becuase of the signal being filtered from stock amp. Also, how is this project doing? Some people have error messages and even issues with the 12v system due to the added amperage from the added amplifiers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I noticed your question on how to get the sound signal to the amp, but it was left unanswered on this forum.
I'm now tackling a custom build project on a 2017 model without premium sound, but have the same question. Easiest for the build would be to tap into the door speakers for the output signal to the DSP/amp. Did you find more information on this topic and where to best get the output signal from?
Thanks!
Couldn't find more info on this, but tapping into the door speakers up front is what I am going to end up doing next week. The other thing I am preparing on doing is installing 3.5 inch drivers under the dashboard. I managed to install kicker 44ksc3504 drivers in the hatch by grabbing a dremmil and expanding the circumference about a quarter of an inch. They sit in perfectly. As for the front dashboard, I see that speaker adapter rings were used. I am debating on either expanding them like the hatch or making my own wood rings but worried about the clearance after replacing the dashboard piece.

Mirko wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:54 am
GerardoVasquez wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:52 pm This build looks amazing! I am trying to tackle a project like this on a 2016.5 model s without premium sound. Can you please provide me with how you got sound signal to the amp? Some say that tapping into the door speakers does not provide low frequencies or high frequencies becuase of the signal being filtered from stock amp. Also, how is this project doing? Some people have error messages and even issues with the 12v system due to the added amperage from the added amplifiers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I noticed your question on how to get the sound signal to the amp, but it was left unanswered on this forum.
I'm now tackling a custom build project on a 2017 model without premium sound, but have the same question. Easiest for the build would be to tap into the door speakers for the output signal to the DSP/amp. Did you find more information on this topic and where to best get the output signal from?
Thanks!
John liked this
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: