Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
I just wanted to share with you some of my favorite projects Ive done through out my upholstery carrier. Some of these I did as The Lucky Needle. Some from my previous shop in phoenix. Some from my first upholstery business name, JPCustoms. WOW Its been a long ride...

This was a 1955 Chevy Bel Air. This was the first full interior that I filmed every step. Most of the lucky needle videos were filmed on this build. The lucky needle might not exist with out this project.

This Blue 50 Chevy Truck is probably the best interior Ive done to date. Its the interior I'm most proud of. This truck has won quite a few awards at various car shows. Sadly my memory is a little jaded because this was also the worst customer I ever had to deal with.

This Ford Panel Van was fun. I made the custom fold down jump seats in the back because the customer wanted them.

We made these awesome booths for a club in phoenix. My fingers were bleeding from tying all the buttons off.

I did some work on Lupe Fiasco's Austin Healey. That was cool. He was a really nice guy.

Some boats. I really like doing boat interiors too.

Sorry for the poor quality photos. Until recently Ive always been very patient with taking photos. Haha I guess I'm just always In a rush to start the next job
Bondo497 liked this
You do really really nice work there John! I know what meant about memory being jaded on that one project, back when I owned my own body shop I had the same exact experience with a Chevy II, best job i ever turned out of my shop but the worst experience. Sad it has to go that way sometimes.
John liked this
Bondo497 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:14 pm You do really really nice work there John! I know what meant about memory being jaded on that one project, back when I owned my own body shop I had the same exact experience with a Chevy II, best job i ever turned out of my shop but the worst experience. Sad it has to go that way sometimes.
Thanks Bondo!
Haha yeah... glad I'm not the only one with that experience.
Yeah the Chevy Symbol on the seat is embroidered. I always send that out to people with the right equipment for that. Its usually pretty reasonable. I think that one cost like $50.

The headliner is just pleats sewn to 1/4" scrim foam then wrapped around ABS sheet.
Bondo497 liked this
I took my headrests, vinyl cuts, thread to match and scrap pieces to the Embroider today to see what they had for the Logos I wanted. Bondo if you have your CB radio on you will be listening, get the Peterbuilt emblem embroidered into your door panels it would look slick!
John liked this

I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasion[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: