Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
BigRig wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:39 am @LeatherJohnny ,

Everything you are doing looks great to me! Why do they call you Leather Johnny? Do you sew and sell leather goods?
It's the first time that I use this nick in a forum, and given that I began sewing leather and I like working with it very much, and everybody calls me Johnny, I chose this nick :wink:

About the projects that I have done, knowing that I began using the sewing machine only some months ago, they are not as bad as they could be, but I would like they to be perfect, and this is something that I will never accomplish! :blush:
John liked this
To be honest, I have no idea if I have ever purchased/used deer hides... In my very limited (some months) time working with leather I have purchased automotive leather online in a shop, which was for sure cow, and I have also got some pieces of leather in a shop factory that was closing and in a flea market, but I have no idea what leather it is as I asked the sellers and also did not know! :sweat_smile:

I have to investigaste what types of leather exist and what are they good for, just in case that I am able to choose the one that I want or need, instead of simply take what is available, which is my case, just to practice without an exact need :relaxed:

I don’t think the bobbin color matters as mu[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: