Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By Alex Harkov
Hi everybody, I'm Alex from Ukraine, I wanna introduce my sewing handmade craft of shift knob for my car, it's my first attempt to improve it
By Cody
I like the cling wrap and tape idea! Never heard of it before but I can see me using it! Also, don’t worry about your english. I’m learning German I know the feeling but you’re doing great and easy to understand.
Alex Harkov liked this
By BigRig
@Alex Harkov ,

I also have used the cling wrap on some things not always the trusted way to get a pattern but yours has come out looking very, very good. Your sewing looks perfect and the material is adhered perfectly. Do you have other trim experience? How is getting supplies in your area?
John liked this
By Alex Harkov
Hello, thank you that so high marked my work, it's really motivate for new projects, I have had some experience in upholstering of steering wheel, but I little bit feel unconfident in it, maybe it's just I made it only one time, who hnows....? But I like it and I think i Will continue my tries and something good will get. In our city we have no problem with materials, I can get all materials that I need.
John liked this
By Cody
As long as you learn something from the next project, even if it doesn’t turn out like you wish, it’s still a good job!
John liked this

I’m not sure what you are using on the edge […]

Top stitch question

I use a shorter stitch (6mm) when joining panels a[…]

Good information. I'm going to check this foam pl[…]

For diamond pattern I just staple the edges about […]