Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By John
@Bondo497 Great to see you back!!! How have you been?

It looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing the photos. So happy to hear that we were all so much help.
I would love to feature some of these pics on Facebook. Is that ok with you?
By Bondo497
@John I've been doing pretty good. Just ready for a break lol, been trucking during week and sewing and painting on the weekends.

Dad is wanting to put it a local show before any pics go public so i snuck a few in here for my friends to see. As soon as this pandemic is over and life gets back to some kind of normal when we can have shows again It would be an honor to let you post on Facebook. I hope you can understand. I will post the complete interior in my next post, I haven't taken any since I finished the sleeper.
By John
Hey Bondo! Totaly understand that. no problem. We can wait.
Cant wait to see more pictures :thumbsup:
By Bondo497
Got a new toy this past weekend to help with large panels in the trucks! So used to a servo motor this clutch motor machine has me learning all over again! :rofl:
John liked this
By Cody
That truck has come a long way and looking great! That new machine is really gonna help you out
By Bondo497
Thanks @Cody .
I've been looking for one I could afford for a while now and that one popped up last week for $1500. I thought that was a great buy.
By Bondo497
Thanks @John
My shop is in disarray right now, I'm in the process of situating everything back around with the elephant now in the room. :joy:
John liked this
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: