By RobS1952
Is microfiber the best material for a recliner as far as lasting long? I don't care for leather and microfiber seems to be the best choice. Suede is nice too but maybe too difficult to maintain. How long would a microfiber recliner last?
By Rhonda
Microfiber has its advantages. With repelling water and stain resistant. Your choice. It may be a little more expensive to get!
By MalcolmM
"Best" ? That depends upon the usage and the preferences of the customer. Do they have pets and children? Do they eat in the chair while watching TV or reading? Will the chair be in the sun? then UV resistance will be important. I'm bidding now on a tufted leather chair and ottoman and the client wants leather, though they have children and cats...I'll have to get them to sign a waver that nothing is kid and cat proof! The last pair of recliners I did, with ottomans was an inexpensive synthetic automotive tweed, UV resistant, high abrasion resistance and easy to clean. The downside is the coarse nature of the weave but I think it's fine.
Rhonda liked this
By tchartwick
Personally i prefer leather over than microfiber. I've been using this CANMOV leather recliner chair for a long time. This incredible recliner for sleeping provides excellent functionality and comfort. It can hold up to 300 pounds and has overstuffed padding for lumbar, neck and back support.
By cosmichomscanada
Welcome to Cosmic Homes Canada where we help you with best living room velvet arm chair in Canada, offering best design ideas and latest trends, and introducing the latest design ideas at affordable price. It is the right decision to buy white feather accent chair in Canada that can lead to an overall improvement in your lifestyle and of course, make your home look beautiful. We focus on quality accent chairs for bedroom in Canada for all rooms of your home from bedroom, dining room to office as well as mattresses and accents.

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin:

I use the Landau glue almost for everything. I h[…]

stapler

Hello! I have Rainco, I'm satisfied, I can get to […]

headliner retainer strips

I have a 1959 Plymouth - the headliner consists of[…]