By Larry in OK
Did a small repair job on a small bimini (Sunbrella) and offered to clean and treat with 303.
Apparently my head was fully up and locked as I grabbed the wrong jug of 303 and hosed it down with the Protectant instead of the Fabric guard.
I realized what I had done pretty quick and got got after it with Dawn dish soap and the hose running the hose till every thing ran clear.
Can I even wash the protectant out and retreat with the Fabric guard?
I guess worst case I'm out the cost of a replacement either they get it replaced from the guy that made it or I make a replacement on my dime.
This was for friends of mine so I'm not only PO'd at myself for the mistake but now I probably have to tell them I ruined their bimini.
By Adam12
Take it to a laundromat or Nu-Yale and have it washed. See how it comes out. Air dry though don't put it in a dryer
By Larry in OK
I got out a big tub and washed the heck out of it again this morning using Dawn dish soap and a lot of elbow grease. It's hanging up drying in the sun and wind now. Glad it's not a big piece.
I'll look it over once it's dry and see if I can still feel the protectant in the fabric.
Boat project

So with the new machine in hand I finished up with[…]

A knee lift is also REALLY nice :grin:

I use the Landau glue almost for everything. I h[…]

stapler

Hello! I have Rainco, I'm satisfied, I can get to […]