Hey you guys its a long time ago i was on the forum starting my upholstery gurny.
After starting the course from the lucky needle whit John i finaly can say i did my first real also payed project! Not car seats yet but some pillows for a co worker his boat! First made some custom tamplets matching the contourse for the pillows! I bought a New Electric foam saw for cutting the foam in shape :).
I made alignement marks on the foam and used the foam for drawing out the material (outdore fabric navy blue) gif the extra seamallowense 11mm and sew them on 13 mm for a tighter fit! It was the first time sewing zippers this long but had no problems whit it! I used a zipper feet for sewing the zippers in this worked perfectly! :)
For the top i did a single reinforced seam whit a dark marine blue from serafil, also did the normal seams whit serafil 40 wt
Im really happy how things worked out for the first project and am really curious what you guys think of the final result! Maybee some feedback i would appriciate it :)

LLeeT, Larry in OK, TedP liked this

I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasion[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: