General discussions about our craft and industry.
By Rug Dr.
Holy smokes is this stuff getting expensive. I used to get a 5 of weldwood from zoro for $100.00 with free shipping, now it's $173.00, which isn't to bad, but now they are tacking on a $130.00 delivery fee.
By Ron Henningsen
You might check Rochford out of the Minneapolis area. It's less than half of that plus shipping. They are local to me so I have a advantage when I need it but the price is right.
By Rug Dr.
It's crazy, ZORO has galloms for $45.00, must buy 4, free shipping over 150. I boughtt the 4, used a 15% off code they sent. $41.00 a gallon, free shipping. I,m an hour out of Phoenix, getting it shipped in most cases is cheaper than driving 2+ hours and $40.00 in gass.
By Rhonda
@Rug Dr. That was smart , ZORO never heard of it !
By WILD BILL
Zorro is awesome for tools and such. I got my 60" Starret ruler from them. :thumbsup:
By Rug Dr.
Yes ZORO> Ir's Graingers on line store. Sign up for emails and get a discount. If you have a granger close by, it ships from there store. I;ve watched tracking and it ships out of Temp Az, right from the grainger store, Crazy.
By Bohdan
I'm used to using Helmitin, or Helmiprene 4510. Who has experience with both? How do they compare, mainly in terms of smell and workability?

Thanks
Purple Diamonds.

I kinda did the same thing although I have diffe[…]

Glue spraying question

I run 10psi on the pot and 20psi on the gun, but[…]

1984 corvette seat

Leather is not cheap that's for sure, especially u[…]

Ford F250 project

Are you sourcing the embroidery file or making it […]