By Rhonda
I'm looking to get a new stapler. Does anyone have a choice brand they like better than any other?
By fibersport
I almost bought a BeA off of Marketplace but instead I got a Meite. While the BeA has great reviews and I was really torn but I couldn't justify 3x the cost since I do upholstery only as a hobby. I think I even posted in this forum asking about the Meite and some of the members commented that it was a decent brand. I've seen people using the BeA who make a living at upholstery. One thing to consider and I don't know if it's true but some suggest using the same brand of staples as the stapler. I know for my woodworking nail guns and staplers I switch brands and have not had issues.
By LLeeT
I have a Meite also and have been happy with it. Main reason I picked that one was because it was short and I could get in between the wooden ribs on a Model A headliner job.
By WILD BILL
This is the one I got and I haven't had any issues as of yet. I get my staples off Ebay though. IIRC it's like 9 bucks for a box of 5000 for Stainless.

Fasco 11081F DUOFAST 50 Series F1B 50-16 1/4"-5/8" 0260027

I did however remove the trigger safety as mentioned in some of the reviews as that got annoying real quick.
By Rhonda
@WILD BILL That was one of the things I was looking for one without the safety sometimes I need to get real close to something and can't because of the safety
trigger. I looked at the meite and the fasco. I have a sailrite long nose. I rarely use. only when its hard to reach places. I have an arrow. which I have wore out the grip is torn . It starting jam quite
often even when oiled. @LLeeT Thanks for the feed back , Meite is probably going to be the one.
By Jared
Hello!
I have Rainco, I'm satisfied, I can get to hard to reach places
Rhonda liked this
Purple Diamonds.

I kinda did the same thing although I have diffe[…]

Glue spraying question

I run 10psi on the pot and 20psi on the gun, but[…]

1984 corvette seat

Leather is not cheap that's for sure, especially u[…]

Ford F250 project

Are you sourcing the embroidery file or making it […]