General discussions about our craft and industry.
By Leah
Thanks for the add! I'm Leah from Arizona. I'm brand new to upholstery but loving all that I am learning. Im about half way through the first semester of an upholstery class offered by my local community college. We are actually using The Lucky Needle's training videos! I am learning upholstery mainly so I can fix my boats but of course the word is out around town so I have lots of people asking if I can fix this or that. LOL . Let the fun and learning begin!
By Ron Henningsen
Leah, where are you located? In my part of the country no one is offering any classes. Thanks, you are lucky to get into a class.
By Leah
Yavapai College in Prescott offers the class! Im realizing how lucky I am to be able to take the class at this tiny community college.
LLeeT liked this
By Leah
I think 7? Its a 2 semester class so I'll do the second class next semester.
I have already fixed one of my boats (its gonna be sold so needs to look pretty!) and now I'm on to the cabin of my "new" boat that we will be keeping. I can't believe how much I've learned in since January!
By Rhonda
That's great ! Always something to learn and try. Keep up the classes they are so worth it.. I look forward to seeing your work.
Leah liked this
Available Solana Nodes

Do you know where I can find available Solana node[…]

Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]