By Bohdan
Hello,

Does anyone know of suppliers in Canada or the US that offer lamination of scrim foam to automotive vinyl? I'm not looking for headliner material as it will come apart in seating applications.

Thanks in advance,
Bohdan
By WILD BILL
I just glued the size foam I wanted to the vinyl then did all my sewing.

Can't say I've come across anyone that had it pree made. To many options for it to be feasible I would think.
By Ron Henningsen
I agree with the just spraying the vinyl and foam with adhesive and applying the foam to the vinyl. You may find that when doing a large size piece the glue will spray easier and more evenly if you thin it down a bit. I believe John suggests using Acetone to thin down the glue. From what I know I would not use spray can adhesive on large pieces or on pieces that will be sitting around for a while. Even if it was the same adhesive as we use and it was put into a spray can it would be different because of the propellent use in the spray can.
Just my two cents worth.
By LLeeT
For diamond pattern I just staple the edges about every 5" to 6" then sew a large X across the center diamond and work towards the edges, On pleats I glue scrim to vinyl.
Purple Diamonds.

I kinda did the same thing although I have diffe[…]

Glue spraying question

I run 10psi on the pot and 20psi on the gun, but[…]

1984 corvette seat

Leather is not cheap that's for sure, especially u[…]

Ford F250 project

Are you sourcing the embroidery file or making it […]