Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By lakemarine
Awesome project !! I put a lot of seat time in one of those. Cant wait to see the project as it moves to completion !!
John liked this
By BigRig
Very nice Bondo but I am now more interested in the land! Nice shelter belt of trees!

I too spent a load of time in a Cabover Pete.
By Bondo497
Thanks Lakemarine and BigRig, I think its AWESOME that both of y'all ran these!!! I can't believe that so many here have ties to these trucks. I don't why I didn't get into upholstery sooner, the group here is great bunch of folks!!
John liked this
By John
That's an awesome truck @Bondo497 I can tell you used to be a painter. That's one shiny frame! :heart_eyes:
By BigRig
Bondo, what do you plan to do with the wheels? You know I used to be a lead hand at the Blue Beacon when I was young. Looking at those wheels makes me want to wash them ha ha.
John liked this
By Bondo497
Thanks John. Well BigRig, I don't plan on washing em ha ha, I made a wood burning stove out of three of them. Going to run aluminum.
John liked this
By SmokinSCustoms
@Bondo497 That ol girl of yers is going to be sweet. I started this 359 in about the same shape as your 352. Bringin em' back in style. haha. I've got a new set of aluminum rear fenders I need to get fitted and painted to match the truck. Also got a little front fender rust to take care of after that though she outa be a fun grocery getter.
Attachments
Add description
Add description
359 Project1.jpg (234.4 KiB) Viewed 14414 times
Add description
Add description
DSCF6586.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 14414 times
Add description
Add description
DSCF6576.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 14414 times
John, kl4bidn liked this
By Bondo497
@Bondo497
Thanks, got a long way to go but we'll get er done. I'm liking those 359's you got!! The 352 is my dad's and I have a 79 W900 A day cab with a shiny 290 and 63 model H-67 twin stick mack with 673 thermodyne in it. Dad's comes first because he deserves to be lookin neat in his air ride seat in his retired life, come on!
John, SmokinSCustoms liked this
By Bondo497
That reply was for you Smokinscustoms, don't know how my name got up there, got er out of gear and couldn't get it back I reckon! Lol
John liked this
By Bondo497
I don't think its ever going to stop raining! We managed to get the engine and transmission painted though.
John liked this
By Bondo497
I promised to take y'all along for the ride so I'll post the pics when I get back to the house.
John liked this
By John
Sounds good! Do you still have a paint shop or do you do it at you house?
By John
Nice! a little jealous :wink: Im lookin for a new home with a nice big shop for me. Just not sure where I want to move to...
By Bondo497
@John
Ain't nothin to be jealous of, I'm just an ole country boy back in the woods working in my dad's barn. . Are you talking out of California or somewhere else in state? I might can help you out if you wanted to head this direction.
John liked this
By SmokinSCustoms
@Bondo497 Ain't nothing wrong with workin out of a barn. Shoot our shop didn't have a complete concrete floor until the 90's. Shop I'm working out of was built in late 70's out of old oilfield casing and a crackerbox Lincoln welder. @John Being able to work from home has its advantages, but also has some drawbacks.
John, Bondo497 liked this
By Bondo497
I wasn't complaining, I'm grateful to have a place of any kind to work my madness! Lol. Dad and I had to raise the roof on his pole barn so we could bring our trucks inside. I am setting up a 10×24 out building that was on the property at the house I have now for a sewing shop. I want to build a pole barn here as well cause it's a pretty good ride between dad's house and mine and I would love to just walk outside and go tinker. I think I know what drawbacks you speak of....... People show up even when you're home to talk shop when you want a little peace.
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: