By BigRig
@cody, flash is a very good crash mat. It is used for outdoor bouldering in the mountains. I have a climber in the family who wants me to make them one and I am looking for dimensions and what material they are using in these mats.

Thanks Cody!
By Cody
I used to Boulder a lot when I lived in Wyoming but broke my wrist (not climbing) and haven’t really gotten back into it. My friend here in Iowa use ropes, and climb higher. Sorry but I struck out.
By Cody
The ones we used were about 4-5” thick. Idk the name of the foam, but it was that shiny semi transparent white foam. I have gotten things mailed to me wrapped in a thinner version of the stuff to protect the part. In thin form it tears really easy. Mine folded in 2 and had Velcro to hold it shut, but also you could stick another pad to it. Also has backpack straps on it to carry it to where you were climbing. I feel like the material was similar to what you’d see on those thin mats you see at school as a kid. Real thin vinyl material. I would think a good sturdy vinyl would work just as well

I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasion[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: