Anything about sewing machines and the tools we use.
I purchased an industrial Brother LS2-B837-310 unison walking foot with some cool features like a thread cutter, back tacker, synchronizer, F-40 digital panel and pneumatic presser foot lift. Unfortunately it runs off a 220v three phase AC motor. I'd like to retain these electronic features and get it working on 110v single phase current. I have a couple of VFD's that run my belt grinders and both motors are 220v three phase, but neither has any electronics attached. I'm hesitant to hook up a VFD for fear of destroying the boards in either my VFD or on the servo motor cradle so I want to do as much research as I can. I'd like to know if anyone has either used a VFD on this type of motor, and was able to successfully use 110v to power it and did you retain any electronic features on your machine? In the alternative were you able to find another solution?
Today I tried using a KBAC-24D VFD but no luck. I think because the motor is a servo and has circuit boards that run off it, and the the variable speed pot on the KBAC reacts by pulses, it is in conflict with the servo. I think the only way this could possibly work is if a transformer is made that steps down and phase converts a 220v three phase motor to a 110v single phase. With a unit like this I could plug directly into the transformer and no variable speed controller is conflicting with the pulses of the servo. I'm going to buy a 110v servo for now so I can get the machine running. Unfortunately for now the back tack, thread cutter, F-40 control panel, synchronizer and maybe even the pneumatic presser foot lift will all be disabled. 😖

Hallo people from the Lucky Needle upholstery foru[…]

I wonder how old this furniture is. I prefer the n[…]

Did you find a solution to the problem?

Interior led lights

not sure if they have what you need but try superb[…]