By Lgwasi
I am looking for a JUKI supplier to purchaser additional accessories...feet, needles... for my JUKI LU1508NH
By Adam12
Universalsewing.com, keysew.com and toledo industrial sewing machines all have original parts
John liked this
By Revv Up
If you have a local Juki dealer there probably worth supporting, mine isn’t local but from being loyal they go out of their way to help.
Adam12, John liked this
By Lgwasi
thanks everyone, I don't have a local dealer, dealing in industrial machines, I appreciate the help.
John liked this
By Matt Hamblin
It is difficult currently to find parts. I am in the same boat. When we got the juki it seemed like we could get parts at several different places but everything started going back order or out of stock. Found what i needed from Keysew(keystone) but they are going out of business and have very little left over. Dealt with a Juki dealer in Louisville a while back (closest one we could find and its 6 hours away) and they could not get us what we needed half the time either due to supplies or just mis-communication. Good luck on your searches.

If you find a good source I'd love to check them out too. I'll keep searching as well.
John, Lgwasi liked this
door card material

Any suggestions for a door card material suitable […]

MarineVinylFabric ?

Has anyone used Marine Vinyl Fabric vinyl for thei[…]

With a vision to empower and inspire our customers[…]

First Project - Cube Stool

Sleek contemporary furniture combined with a neutr[…]