By BigRig
I have a set of RV seats that look more like bucket armchairs. I am thinking with the skirts and arm rests a estimate of 5.5 yards a chair would in the ballpark, anybody think I am off on this?
By BigRig
@JimmieJoe ,

I cannot find the manufacture of these on the seats but I did find they took a load of material ran right out at 05 yards not even getting the cushion or skirting done. Mine have a lot of odd cuts which wastes material.
By JimmieJoe
@BigRig The OEM material is different from the material I used as a replacement. The OEM in polyurethane coated textile. I was not able to set up an account with the OEM, so I had to use a different polyurethane coated textile to maintain the same feel of the material. However, the OEM material does not last very long, and I do not know if the replacement material will either.
By BigRig
@JimmieJoe , That is rotten I have yards of that color on hand you show in the picture. Pretty much all material nowadays will be a bed sheet with a rubber coating on it.
By JimmieJoe
@BigRig You can still use non polyurethane coated textile, if you do not need to match the existing. You could use UltraLeather, but it is not cheap, but again not sure how well it really holds up.
John liked this

I don’t think the bobbin color matters as mu[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: