By BigRig
Hey guys,

I need to find a Huck Riviter. Any suggestions for someplace that has a good price?
By Bondo497
@BigRig
You may be able to rent one from a local class 8 truck dealer that has a body shop or Check with a huck bolt supply company, that's what I did because even on Craigslist or ebay you are going to pay around 750 to 1800 dollars for one and if it doesn't work you are looking at big bucks to rebuild or you may find it is obsolete and no repair parts are available for it and you are stuck with it.
By BigRig
@Bondo497 ,

Hey Bondo they are so expensive, I would love to own one instead of rent :disappointed:
By SmokinSCustoms
I've got one........Huck model 352 I believe........Love it. Must have if your doing a lot of panel replacement or work on rigs or trailers. Decent guns that pull hucks aint cheap, and the nose pieces aren't cheap either. They do make manual huck pullers as well. Fair amount cheaper but pretty much restricted to aluminum.
John liked this
By Bondo497
@BigRig
I agree with @SmokinSCustoms if you're going to be doing a lot panel replacements on big rigs its a must and it will pay for itself but if you do decide to buy one then go with a "HUCK" brand. I would not recommend any other brand. Also @SmokinSCustoms was not kidding about the noses, they are NOT cheap either. If I were not only building one truck a year I would buy one myself.
John liked this
By John
Never used one of these before. I'm assuming these are for the rivets you see all over the big trucks and trailers??
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: