By John
Hey guys! I putting together a list of fixes and improvements that need to be done to the forum. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, improvements or have noticed any bugs.
By kl4bidn
Get notified of a like and you get brought to a screen that says page not found.
John liked this
By kl4bidn
I would get rid of the most popular posts on the home page and put more new posts on the page. I think it would be easier to follow especially when on your mobile device while waiting at dvm or some other time sucking activity that is necessary. :nerd:
Cody, John liked this
By BigRig
I go right to new posts then work out from there. Going to new posts keeps me up to date on what is going on with everybody.
John liked this
By John
Great suggestions. I really appreciate it! Do you guys think the new posts should have more than 8 showing on the home page?
Haha I do the same thing when I'm waiting around on something :joy:

@Cody There is an asterisk next to topics with a new post you haven't read before.
By kl4bidn
I seem to have something going on with "Mark all read" on the notification (bell symbol). Today I had 24, pressed the button and now it is 17. Press again 12. Only does increments of 5 it seems. But next time I log on - I'm back to a large number. Hope this make sense.
John liked this
By BigRig
@John ,

Considering the rapid growth of the forum and projecting future growth you should set up to have more than 08 new posts showing on the home page. Look at our active membership now and we are filling it up daily. When the forum members increase there will be a lot of new activities.
John liked this
By kl4bidn
Is there a mobile widgit available for the forum? :nerd:
By John
Thank you guys so much for all the help! I will be working on this soon.

@BigRig Yeah I didn't expect it to grow this fast. Good Point and good sugestion

@kl4bidn Do you mean like a mobile APP?
By kl4bidn
Yes, sorta, I guess. Most websites have a mobile interface so think there could be a widgit or even a quick icon that would take you to the forum home page.
John liked this
By John
Interesting idea. I have no idea how to do this but I will defiantly consider it and ask my developer how difficult it would be to do.

I don’t think the bobbin color matters as mu[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: