Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By John G
So my second project on my machine has been to make some sides for my outside seating gazebo area.
Basically it’s a wooden construction I finished last summer.
I wanted to try and make some material sides for it using Sunbrella material. They are approx 6 feet square. So using a flat felt seam to join the material with 1 1/4 seams around the edges. Longest continuous seams I have attempted.
Fitted the first side using marine turn clips to secure so the sides can be removed.

Have made the first 2, Please with my efforts. Now need to make a side one with a clear polyester window panel.
souperdoo liked this
By TimothyB
John, Your project looks really nice. I have thought about something similar around my outside porch as well. I see there are some spaces for walking into or out of the inside. Do you have plans to cover them with something as well and how will they open? I would be interested going forward on how well that works out for you.
Nice project,
Timothy
By John
I also am considering something like this on my porch too. For the walk through areas I was planing on using those magnetic door way screens. They work really nice and keep the bugs out.
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: