Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By vicstric
Hey Guys and Gals!
IT has been a while since i have posted but been visting some. I hope everyone has been well and had success avoiding Corona.

I recently did seats for a freind of mine who is a mortgage lender. He wanted his golf cart seats redone. so I was like heck yeah! The seats are done but his cart is our ot get wrapped. i will send additional Pics when he gets it back and the seat are installed.

I also did some butt seats for a fishing buddy of mine. They turned out pretty good as well.

@John . I have moe questions with each project. Where and how sould I ask on the forum? seperately or all in one thread?
John liked this
By Cody
Those turned out really sharp! One question, did you make sure the embroiderer used UV resistant thread? Most embroidery shops don’t use that on the day to day basis, for clothes and what not. I’ve seen a surge in other online groups of the colors fading out super quick.
John liked this
By vicstric
Hi @Cody !
The embroiderer (if that is a thing) said it was polyester thread. That was a question I had after the fact also. Time will tell.
John liked this
By John
That's awesome! looks so good!. One the seats are installed please post pic! We would love to post them on social media and promote your business if thats OK with you?

Same for anyone else on here! We love to promote promote the projects and business of The Lucky Needle community.
vicstric liked this
By vicstric
Hi all! ok i finally got some decent pics of the finished golf cart. Been done with the project a while but just now got some pics. I was happy with how it all turned out.

I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasion[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: