Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By cate.bolt
Well, it took me a hot minute, but I finally got my first full interior finished. This is my 1967 VW Beetle, Lily.
Thanks for your awesome courses! They've been invaluable in assisting me in learning how to wrangle fabric in whole new ways. :pray:

Adam12, John, Mikesimpson and 1 others liked this
By John
Oh My GOD! That is amazing! I think that is my favorite beetle i have ever seen! I love the fabric and design choices! Great job.

@cate.bolt Would you mind if we gave you and your project a shout out on our social media?
cate.bolt liked this
By cate.bolt
Aww, thanks so much! I was a little nervous posting it but I really appreciate the kind words 🙏🏻

Would be thrilled if you shared it. Thank you 😊
By John
You very welcome! No reason to ever be nervous on this forum. You have a great future in upholstery ahead of you if that is your first interior.
We would love to share your project. Kacie will be reaching out to you to get a few more details on the project, if that ok.
cate.bolt liked this
By cate.bolt
John wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:45 pm You very welcome! No reason to ever be nervous on this forum. You have a great future in upholstery ahead of you if that is your first interior.
Me being nervous is basic SOP, this is undoubtedly the friendliest and most supportive upholstery forum I’ve encountered. Hands down.
John liked this
By cate.bolt
Insanely excited to have picked up third place in the Full Custom (all years) category at Florida Bug Jam. There was a huge field and some really impressive cars, so it was unexpected.
Thanks again for all the support and the awesome course. Image
John, miket liked this
By John
Oh my god! Congratulations! That's so cool. You should be proud. Congratulations. You deserve it.

I'm really glad you find this forum community so friendly and safe. That's the entire reason I started this forum.

I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasion[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: