Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
My first attempt covering a steering wheel. My hubby lent me the steering wheel for his 2002 that he just stored for the winter.
It's far from perfect but I had a ton of fun doing it and will keep practicing until it is perfect.
Adam12, John liked this
Yes! thanks for the tip :) I learned a few things this time around, making it shorter was one of them. Unfortunately it was a really stiff vinyl (cut on the bias) that I used, terrible for stretching over a steering wheel even with some steam. I'm already working on a second one with a way better vinyl! It's going to look sweet!!
John liked this
Well, i've been looking at instagram quite a bit, researching different stitch patterns. I have to stick to small jobs for now as I'm working out of my kitchen and bedroom, until I find a workshop... As for colors, I really just used the practice materials that I had lying around! I've also noticed that not many people specialize in recovering steering wheels in my neck of the woods, so I want to be sure to have this skill in my tool belt. I'm about to post my second practice wheel, stay tuned!

I agree it's usually not a problem but on occasion[…]

Single Faced Basting Tape

Thanks Ron. I was watching a video from Cechaflo […]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: