Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By airplane guy
A great of mine who is also a coworker lost his teenage daughter in a senseless shooting over Labor Day weekend. She was at the beach with friends. I work for an air ambulance company and the owner of our company sent one of our airplanes to pick her up and bring her back home. We were told she would be shipped in a wooden box. I did not want the family to see a box when we opened the door of the airplane. I asked my buddy what his daughter’s favorite color was and he told me Tiffany blue. I had one day to find material that color and make some type of cover. We are in a small town so supplies are limited. I went to Hobby Lobby and on the clearance rack was exactly what I had in mind. I needed 5 yards and they only had 4 3/4 yards. The measurements for the box changed 3 times before we finished it. Luckily it fit like a glove and I ended up with a few small scraps to make the family a pillow. This was by far the toughest project I have ever worked on. The man upstairs found the material, gave me the correct measurements, and gave me the strength to finish this. RIP Tori we miss you.
John Long, John, cate.bolt and 1 others liked this
By John
So sorry for your loss :cry: That is a very kind gesture and I sure the family appreciated it immensely.
Single Faced Basting Tape

Drop the single face and just enter basting tape. […]

I have a Pfaff 545 and 1245 which use the same bob[…]

Do you have a picture of the corner? Trying to und[…]

The Padded Cell

nice job! :grin: