Post pictures of your finished work and current projects.
By Matt Hamblin
Just finished this custom '35 Ford truck interior! Was a fun project. Tried a lot of new things, learned a lot, and made the customer happy! I look forward to enhancing my knowledge and skills with every job i take on and this one taught me a lot. I was happy with the over all finish but there were a couple things that fought me and i wish they had turned out better. But that is the critic in me in some ways. Hope you all enjoy the before and after pics! Its a neat truck with a ton of custom work on it.
Rhonda, TimothyB, Jeanne and 2 others liked this
By Matt Hamblin
It is aluminum trim from Krist Kustoms. That one is the drill and screw type. They now have a slotted version that takes special tangs to make it easier to install. I was pretty happy with them. A lot of sanding and shaping but makes a huge difference.

As far as getting that good, if you are doing any trim/interior type work, you can do it. I have been doing this for about a year and a half. It just takes dedication and perseverance to keep going forward. And practice with all types of materials too lol. If i can do it anyone with those characteristics and some skill can do it too.
John liked this
Top stitch question

So my seam is 6 and the top is 8. I used the same […]

Good information. I'm going to check this foam pl[…]

For diamond pattern I just staple the edges about […]

Furniture store

When seeking replacement furniture, consider your […]