General discussions about our craft and industry.
  • User avatar
What product out there is used to help maintain the UV protection of this type of fabric that is used for all sorts of awnings, furniture covers, boat covers. I looked at 303 products but had no luck figuring it out. The two types of material in one makes it hard to find something that will work on one without damaging the other. Anyone have any suggestions?
Click Here to Remove Ads
Click Here to Remove Ads & Support the Forum!
Howdy from Dorset, Uk

That is such a great story! Do you plan on doing u[…]

Bobbin case talk

What machine are you using? Sounds to me like the[…]

J clips for head rests

I order them from Albrights supply. Here: https:/[…]

First Seat Done

Looking good