• User avatar
  • User avatar
User avatar
By TManning74
I am having trouble finding a place to buy plastic J Clips for automotive head rests. I am in NC, does anyone have a suggestion on where to order them from, or another way to close head rests?
Click Here to Remove Ads
User avatar
By John
I know there is a Keyston bros in Raleigh. You have to have a business to purchase from them. There should be a few places in the Raleigh area.
Click Here to Remove Ads & Support the Forum!

So did you sew the seams/pleats across the roll or[…]

Split back bench seat

@Monica please post a follow up so we can see h[…]

All of the above. Also, a little steam will make t[…]

Hello From Kent UK

Hello there, just joined from Kent, UK. A mechani[…]