I contacted Sewing Machines Plus with a tech question, needle park position motor, for a new machine I had planned to buy from them. Someone answered on-line and said they were turning my question over to the sales department.
That was 8 working days ago and still nothing.
Hope this is a onetime occurrence as I hate to buy a new almost $2,000 machine from them and never be able to get in touch with them again if I had a question.
Thanks,
Thanks, I know John likes them but they along with many others need to learn how to handle the new mode of business, that is on-line questions and business. I judge everyone by B&H Camera from New York. Every day they clear all of their on-line calls and questions and it's usually withing 4 hours. At the worst they contact you and tell you they are working on your question.
Hey @Ron Henningsen I cant speak for their customer service and have never endorsed them. I only endorse companies I trust because I have had positive experiences with them.

The only reason I list links to their machines is because they have good prices, free shipping, their machines come assembled and for the most part they have good reviews.
I do know that the sewing machine industry has been really disrupted because of covid. Many machines are back ordered for months. I know that for a while Seiko factory was having to limit how many their dealers could buy trying to keep up with the increased demand and supply chain issue. Not sure if its still like that.

If more people have bad experiences with them please let me know and I will start looking for another company.

I’m not sure what you are using on the edge […]

Top stitch question

I use a shorter stitch (6mm) when joining panels a[…]

Good information. I'm going to check this foam pl[…]

For diamond pattern I just staple the edges about […]