General discussions about our craft and industry.
By Rhonda
These are all rubber cylinder or round thingies. Which ever ! Owner wants me to cover them in vinyl. They can’t be stapled unless I glue a wooden washer on the end. Glue. Just wouldn’t do on the ends.
I can do one end easily slip the cylinder In vinyl cover sew a string into the vinyl end and pull and tie off. What to do , what to do. This health club equipment! Any suggestions?
By JimmieJoe
I usually see a hem on each end with a string to synch the hole closed around the ends. String needs to be pretty tough as a lot of force is require to synch it closed.
By Rhonda
@JimmieJoe[/
I really don’t know how it’s used. But I did the ends like you said. Used some tuff stuff. It was almost like clothes line rope. I was afraid to do it any other way. Cause the way I did it , if it didn’t work it was easier to undo without any damage. Owner thought it would work. He picked it all up tonite. I forgot to get a pic. He will let me know. He is bring more by for me to do later this week
By JimmieJoe
Next time you are at the gym take a look at the leg lifts.
You will see a sleeve with a hem and string on each end and the string is usually hidden under a larger washer.
By BigRig
@Rhonda , I cannot help but think you would be good with elastic. If this were me I would make it my own and design a slip cover with elastic ends and use a polyvinyl. You would have return business and the ease of construction by you and putting on by the gym owner would be better.
Rhonda liked this
By Rhonda
I agree with the elastic, i am looking into further , it would make my job a lot easier, Im waiting back to see if what i did worked . It would be easy construction for sure!
Available Solana Nodes

Do you know where I can find available Solana node[…]

Newbie Pattern Question

If you use one of those large straight edges they […]

Boat project

Looks great!

When it comes to fine furniture store waterloo ,[…]